- To customize the .DOCX or .PSD templates, you must have Microsoft Word (version 2007 or later) or Adobe Photoshop (version CS6 or later) installed on your laptop or computer, respectively.
- Download and extract the template file (.ZIP) to your local drive.
- Open the Readme.txt file or Guide and Instructions PDF to find the font download links. Download and install them on your laptop or computer. However, you may use your own fonts if you like.
- Open your .DOCX template in Microsoft Word or .PSD template in Adobe Photoshop.
- To edit/personalize the template, select a text box and type over with your party details. You can change the font styles, size & color and even move them around.
- Don’t forget to save your edited file.
How do I personalize the templates?