057 Watercolor Floral Wedding Invitation Suite includes: Wedding Invitation, RSVP, Gift, Save The Date, Menu and Thank You cards. This product is available in Photoshop (.PSD) and MS Word (.Docx) formats.
For the Photoshop version, all elements are on their own layer. The color of the design can be modified. All objects can be moved, edited or deleted. You will need Adobe Photoshop installed in your computer to use the template.
For the MS Word version, the design color is as it is and uneditable. Only the text objects can be moved, edited or deleted. You will need Microsoft Word installed in your computer to use the template.
All text and font colors are editable. Font download links are listed below.
This collection includes 6-coordinated printable wedding stationery templates:
- Main Invitation: 5 x 7 inches
- RSVP: 5 x 3.5 inches
- Gift: 5 x 3.5 inches
- Menu: 3.5 x 6 inches
- Save The Date: 6 x 4 inches
- Thank You: 6 x 4 inches
Format: Photoshop (PSD) or MS Word (Docx)
- All of the templates in this shop are digital files. No physical product will be shipped and items cannot be returned.
- You will need Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word installed in your computer to use the template.
- You may only download the template (.zip) three times.
- You shop here with the same knowledge and trust that the templates you are buying are of specific color scheme and it will require medium to advance editing skills.
How to use the template:
1. Install the fonts. To use the fonts used in this design, you may need to download the fonts. Font links and names are listed in the Readme file.
2. Edit your own details & wordings.
3. Adjust font and text colors to match your wedding colors.
4. If you purchase the Photoshop version, you can adjust colors of the design elements. There are two procedure that you can follow:
a) Edit the design element in the PSD file opened in Adobe Photoshop by adjusting its hue through Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation.
b) Edit the design element in the PSD file opened in Adobe Photoshop by selecting the design layer > right click > Blending Options > Color Overlay.
5. Save the file.
6. You are free to print out as many copies as you need. You can print from home or send it to an online/local print shop.
If you purchase the Photoshop (PSD) format, here are the steps to prepare the PSD version for printing on a 8.5″x11″ cardstock:
1. Image > Canvas Size > (uncheck Relative) > Set Width to 11″ and Height to 8.5″
2. Using the arrow keys, move the Main Folder (containing all the layers) to the left.
3. Duplicate the Main Folder and use the arrow keys (NOT the mouse) to move the new folder to the right.
4. Save as a New file.
If you purchase the MS Word (Docx) Format, the templates are already formatted for printing on a letter size (8.5″x11″) cardstock.