If you’re interested in making your own invitation pocketfold, go ahead and download this free template. Just simply follow the detailed measurements we have provided.
Perfect Match to our Printable Templates!
- 8.5”x14” specialty board
- Preferred cutting tool(s): paper trimmer, cutter and/or scissors
- Preferred scoring tool(s): bone folder, rotary trimmer with scoring blade
- Paper adhesive of choice
- Read and understand the template and measurements first.
- Prepare the folder and the pocket. Cut on the solid lines (trim lines). Score on the dash lines (fold lines).
- Attach them together. Glue the pocket left and right wings on the right panel of the folder.
- All of the templates in this shop are digital files. No physical product will be shipped and items cannot be returned.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open the template.